Taking a closer look at the Dyson DC59
If you are looking for one of the best cordless vacuums on the market today and budget is not a problem the Dyson DC59 is pretty hard to beat. At $500 you pay for that top performing technology but you get a cordless stick vacuum that can be used on your car and in your home for multiple jobs done with ease. The DC59 is a handheld and stick vacuum in one so you get the convenience of having two machines in one to take care of all the jobs using a top rate cleaning power.
The vacuum sits on a wall mount when not in use. On that docking station is will charge and then be ready when it want it. When it is time to give the floors a clean just grab it, give the carpets a deep clean that other brands will be hard to match and move on to your hard floors and clean those too without any fuss. Then when you need a crevice tool remove the head and use the wand to take care of cobwebs, walls, dusty furnishings, ceilings and so on. Get into the crack of each stair easily making stairs a breeze to keep clean. Or use it on your car cleaning up the debris that accumulates there with ease. This machine will out perform even its closest top 5 rivals.
Top aspects of the Dyson DC59
- Convertible handheld and easy handling – The ergonomic design and the fact it is well balanced means this feels better in the hands and easier to handle. Then when needed the wand can be detachable to become an easy to use and effective handheld vacuum. You really can get all the jobs done with the Dyson DC59.
- Excellent performance on carpet and hard flooring – There are two parts to the motorized brush as there were in the DC44 model. There are carbon fiber bristles and a rubber squeegee to ensure all the debris is gather and collected. With its wider measurements at almost 10 inches it can now pick up more in less passes. And it works just as well on hard flooring.
- Comes with a good combination of attachments and tools – In most cases competitors with cordless stick vacuums do not include many if any attachments or tools. But the Dyson DC59 comes with a brush tool, pet tool, combination nozzle and crevice tool to help with your cleaning with the added bonus that they actually can be stored on the docking station when not in use. You do not have to find a place to keep them!
- Trigger ensures power is not wasted – With most vacuums the machine turns on and stays on while cleaning. But the DC59 actually has a trigger which you hold down while cleaning to keep it on, but when you release the trigger, say because you need to move furniture, the power turns off so you save all of the power for actual cleaning time.
- Re-engineered battery for better performance – Compared to the DC44 the DC59 has 1.5 times the power thanks to the re-engineered Nickel Manganese Cobalt battery. You can get a good 20 minutes of high suction power cleaning, if you have the motorized brush roll on it is 16 minutes. If you need a boost in suction still you can get 6 minutes of higher power while in boost mode.
- Effective even on tough pet hair – Pet owners find this a very effective tool for their fight against pet hair. Not only does it come with an attachment to help it gets even the toughest hair and does not clog up the vacuum. Plus when needed it is not hard to clean.